Thursday, April 18, 2019

This Happy Ending for Wiener Sounds Obscene to Me

“While I am happy that the Cow Palace Board of Directors voted to end gun shows, it shouldn’t have taken decades for the Board to do so,”  Wiener said in a statement. [More]
I remember when the gun-grabbers drove out Great Western. The lesson I got from that was that while tens of thousands would flock to the shows, only tens of tens would involve themselves to seriously advocate and work for RKBA.

And that reminds me: I miss Frank Barnyak. When I think of men like him and ...things like this Wiener piece of crap...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is SO sad.......

We can no longer be trusted to drive into the ghetto, have our license plates scanned, risk our lives and pay ridiculous parking and entrance fees to browse crappy beef jerky and kettle corn and be browbeaten by our betters........

Such a loss......

That whole section of the city should be bulldozed then torched