Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Get WarOnGuns Delivered Daily to Your Door

Haven't done this in
over 50 years...

WarOnGuns Corespondent Tristan M prods me that I need to periodically remind readers that you can subscribe to this blog and get the content delivered daily (except for days I don't post) directly to your email inbox.  Just put your edress in that "Follow by Email" form in the left sidebar.

The "Contact Form" widget directly under that is also a quick and convenient way to send me a newslink tip, tell me where I screwed up, let me know you find me irresistibly gorgeous, or just wish death by gunfire on me or my children.

The only caveat-- I posted the widgets using stock Blogger tools, but control nothing else about them. I get the notices as a matter of course and note you can always unsubscribe. If you're afraid Google may be mining and feeding your personal data to shadowy forces isolating those slated for the camps, you probably shouldn't be on the internet anyway.

The rest of you -- feel free to sign up, although maybe I shouldn't encourage that because my guess is my stats will then go down. That's just in case I ever figure out how to make a nickel off this blog so I can start buyin' me some suits and interns...

No comments: