Wednesday, March 25, 2020

We're the Only Ones Essential Enough

“We will be closing them, they are not an essential function,” Villanueva said. “I’m a supporter of the 2nd amendment, I’m a gun owner myself, but now you have the mixture of people that are not formerly gun owners and you have a lot more people at home and anytime you introduce a firearm in a home, from what I understand from CDC studies, it increases fourfold the chance that someone is gonna get shot.” [More]
What a lying sack of steaming crap. And only his highly-trained Sardaukar can handle the awesome risks.

People may just find out how essential he really is if the town goes up in flames again and his guys can't do a thing about it -- still.

[Via Roger J]

UPDATE: Not so fast there, Villainueva...

1 comment:

DDS said...


Another example of "the Big But."

“I’m a supporter of the 2nd amendment, I’m a gun owner myself, BUT now you have the mixture of people that are not formerly gun owners..."

The insertion of "but" essentially negates the preceding clause "I’m a supporter of the 2nd amendment"

Put this guy in the bucket with a few other self declared gun owning Second Amendment supporters with Big Buts like John Kerry, Joe Biden, and Chuckie "da weasel" Schumer.