Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thank You, Captains Obvious

PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES MUST STILL PROTECT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF AMERICANS [More]
Conservative Action Project, eh? A question attributed to Stalin comes to mind.

I don't mean to be a smart@$$, but when I see coalition members like Legal Immigrants for America, I have to wonder how many of the signatories share in culpability for bringing this down upon our heads in the quest for "cheap labor."

[Via Felix B]

UPDATE: WarOnGuns Correspondent Henry says I owe LIFA an apology. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and confess I did a kneejerk based on "What's in a name?" So I am heartily sorry but my wonderment still stands. If they're all pals, I guess I need to humble myself to all.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Do you have LIFA confused with some other group? LIFA is strongly conservative, pro-Trump and anti-H1B.

https://www.golifa.com/about/