Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Gimme Shelter

Bay Area orders ‘shelter in place,’ only essential businesses open in 6 counties [More]
I don't have any gun store contacts up there but just messaged a place I found online.  Anybody up there know if they're part of the shutdown order?

Here's the order. Now to read it.

UPDATE: Looks like they're not exempt. Anybody got a different read? If the store replies, I'll update this again.

UPDATE: Still no replies from the gun stores I've approached, but I found this which confirms it for Santa Clara County:


UPDATE: I've been told there are no gun stores in SF so it's a moot point. Not so.  Remember, we're talking "6 counties," and there are indeed stores there.

UPDATE:

Here's the Santa Clara County order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crapifornia.....HA! HA! HA! HA!

Majority pu$$ies.

Anonymous said...

Maybe this will help change the minds of those in favor of gun control.

Henry said...

Since when has "pubic health" become the root password to the Constitution? Gun stores especially, but the same goes for any private business. This hysteria is impoverishing small business owners.