Monday, April 06, 2020

About Last Night...

Classic AAR Roundtable with Brad Premo, David Codrea and brilliant analysis from Neil McCabe [Listen]
Here's last night's Armed American Radio Hour Three, and yeah, I especially thought Neil hit it out of the park in the third segment, starting at @30:30 in.

The winning lawsuits being ramrodded through by SAF deserve recognition and they don't come easy or cheap.

I guess the reason that resonated with me when Neil brought them up and then started talking about NRA was it recalled for me something I've documented time and again: SAF announcing a victory and making sure to credit NRA when it participated vs. NRA claiming sole credit and not acknowledging others who may have played a larger part. Sorry, but I've just seen too many times where credit has been an issue--and it's never been due to SAF.

I just wanted to point out what I considered the highlight of our conversation, but encourage you to listen to the whole thing.  You can also listen to Hour One and Hour Two at your convenience.

No comments: