Friday, April 10, 2020

Not Everything's About Prejudice

The Coronavirus is Not Killing Minorities Because of Racism [More]
It took me a minute to understand that title because it seems to imply they're getting a pass because of hate. Of course, they're not, but the reason has nothing to do with bigotry, as the article explains.

In any case, at this writing, the link to the article from the Free Republic post results in this:

And, again at this writing, writer Daniel Greenfield's page does not list it:


I have no idea why it was apparently posted and then pulled. I will say I find it disturbing that Freepers post complete articles rather than just teasers with a link. I wonder what kind of traffic that loses the author and FrontPage? It's tough enough earning a living without people who supposedly agree with you removing incentives for websites to pay you.

[Via bondmen]

No comments: