Monday, November 16, 2020

Give Up or They'll Hurt Us Worse?

 The stubborn refusal of President Donald J. Trump and many other Republicans to accept the November 3 outcome is likely to become a new talking point for Electoral College foes. [More]

Because it's all "baseless," right?

You want to see stubborn refusal, let's talk compliance with Biden's gun-grab agenda. I'm for throwing every obstacle in front of that people can find. Forgive me if recommending surrender to men who are armed and intent on staying that way, coming from the spokesflack for a "politically non-aligned" self-styled "rebellion," sounds like so much bleating.

And as for engineering a tyranny of the majority, well, I've got a "Democracy" piece due out on Firearms News soon that will cover all the checks and balances the totalitarians are trying to do away with. Sounds like more stubborn refusal is in order.

[Via Mack H]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whereas Al Gore's refusal to accept W's victory in 2000 was a determined rear guard action by a true American hero.

Speaking of hero's, I managed to type that without once gagging on my keyboard.

Yay me!

Anonymous said...

I like the response of the estimated 80% of owners of firearms prohibited by California, Connecticut, Maryland, and New York.

They simply ignored the law. But I'm pretty sure what they were thinking sounded something like this French knight in a famous bit of Monty Python.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ro4DrewXHE

Mack said...

Well! I certainly look forward to that.

I've been waiting to see if anyone else might be willing to discuss the 'core' purpose of the Second Amendment.

Still waiting.