Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Pretender to the Throne

 Why I will not accept Joe Biden as president [More]

Watching his inaugural speech, I couldn't help but juxtapose my recognition of cognitive dissonant happy talk and transparent gaslighting against the reactions of Democrats nodding in agreement -- as if what they were hearing was original, wise and profound. His insincere plea for unity with Republicans was actually an attack since he attributed the differences to our "systemic racism" and made it clear he's pressing forward and we're the ones who'll have to change. 

And the J-Lo preshow made me think of nothing so much as "Taco-flavored kisses for my Ben."

[Via bondmen]

1 comment:

Mack said...

I do wish though that everyone would STOP with the word 'Fraud' - it is so much worse than that.


It is Subversion.