Wednesday, January 20, 2021

What's This Apparent Public Menace Doing Out?

 That’s right, I – a young woman who faces constant death threats – cannot own or possess a firearm for my own personal protection. My 2nd Amendment right has been BANNED. While I have NEVER been convicted of a felony, domestic violence, and I’ve never been adjudicated mentally unfit by a judge, my name was placed in the Federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) and I have been prohibited from ever owning or even touching a firearm. [More]

Not that it should make any difference for anyone who can be trusted without a custodian, but there's obviously more to this. Who "red-flagged" her, and what are the allegations, and might they have a motive other than public safety?

[Via Keith B]

2 comments:

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger said...

She's in Florida. If she was red-flagged, the cops should have shown up by now to confiscate her guns, and serve her with the order. This sounds more like someone simply added her name to NICS on the sly.

Mack said...

I wonder though if this could happen to anyone at all.

It seems this regime is getting more dangerous.