Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Them vs. Us

 Ken Cucinnelli: Anti-Gun Pelosi Ordered Crew-Served Automatic Weapons on Light Armored Vehicles for Inaugural [More]

Two sets of rules, you know...

It's almost like she doesn't really believe the election was legitimate or something...

I'm reminded of a sentiment expressed long ago:

"What should we think of a gentleman, who, upon hiring a waiting-man, should say to him—'my friend, please to take notice, before we come together, that I shall always claim the liberty of eating when and what I please, of fishing and hunting upon my own ground, of keeping as many horses and hounds as I can maintain, and of speaking and writing my sentiments upon all subjects.' A servant must be a fool, who would not suppose such a master to be a madman... Let these truths sink deep into our hearts: that the people are the masters of their rulers and that rulers are the servants of the people..."

Good one, huh?

[Via  An Hour of Wolves]

3 comments:

Mack said...

I still think of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

Is Trump Klaatu - or Gort?

Henry said...

This whole script where Pelosi is somehow issuing orders to the military day after day has me extremely antsy.

DDS said...

"This whole script where Pelosi is somehow issuing orders to the military day after day has me extremely antsy."

If/when POTUS #46 shuffles off the stage, will this become a no holds barred cage match cat fight between Ms. Pelosi and Ms. Harris?

Stay tuned, Boys and Girls!