Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Putting the 'Barf' in Deborah Barfield Berry

 To help heal racial wounds, Black national anthem would become America's hymn under proposal [More]

And if I choose to take a knee, what kind of "racial wounds" may I expect?

Nice of this overt propaganda paean to provide the lyrics... I also like the photo of the "Pro-Donald Trump rioter" -- pity the photographer couldn't snap him, you know, rioting.

Note how this is posted under "News" rather than "Opinion"? "Ethical" USA Today/Gannett doesn't think they have to hide it anymore.

[Via Steve T

3 comments:

Bill in ILL said...

Ahhh, the USA Today! When I was a road warrior, we used to call the mat the maids left outside the hotel room door every morning the comic book of newsppapers.

Elmo said...

"Putting the Barf in Barfield"...
Oh, David. You crack me up.
Thanks. I needed that.

DDS said...

"USA Today"; a prime example of our host's saying "All the news that's fit to wipe with."