Monday, March 29, 2021

You'll Have to Forgive My Cognitive Dissonance Confusion Here

 In addition, Gun for Hire owner Anthony Colandro, who is a Stigma Free Task Force member, also supports the Be SMART gun safety initiative, and will provide this vital information to range patrons. [More]

Teaming up with Moms Demand and publicly validating those working for "lock up your safety" to be the "law"? Seriously? Who does he think he is, Rob Pincus?

First, he was endorsed by the "Saviors", who reject immigration voting demographic changes as a "single issue" concern, despite his publicly stated position:

As for as immigration goes, yes, the politicians should pay the price for not securing out Nation for the immigration invasion. We now have a three-tier system in the US. Political elites first, criminals and illegals second, and we the tax paying law-abiding citizens third. I have had enough!

He also promised he would "inform members of [his] performance and voting record [and] let us know when he dissent[ed with NRA management] and why":

Yes I will, and I will use my podcast and all social media platforms to state my voting record as well as my dissent. I am an open book with no filter. I am not doing this for the title or the free Danish. If elected I represent the members not management. Something our politicians long forgot as well.

Anybody see that after he was seated?

So what falls on me now is did I get suckered?

Feel free to post a comment to tell me (and everyone who reads this) why I've got you all wrong, Mr. Colandro. 

[Via Andy M]

No comments: