Friday, October 15, 2021

License to Shill

 “I’ve been going to gay bars for as long as I can remember,” Craig said on the podcast Lunch with Bruce. “One of the reasons: because I don’t get into fights in gay bars that often.” [More]

"Often"?

You have to wonder what kind of psycopath punk goes into bars and gets into fights in the first place or frequents dumps where they're likely. No wonder he's anti-gun except for when he's making money with them. Plus it helps to have a bodyguard, which makes the whole "Look at me, I get into bar fights!" brag more than a bit suspect.

2 comments:

Henry said...

Pretty sure that's not the reason he goes.

Anonymous said...

Each James Bond has made bank on playing with weapons.

Each abhors weapons in the hands of the great unwashed.

Last Bond film I viewed was Thunderball, have no time to waste in communal viewing centers.