Monday, February 28, 2022

Sign of the Times

My wife and I were doing a favor for an elderly neighbor picking her up a brand they don't sell at the supermarket we shop at, resulting in my first and last experience at Meijer, which I then remembered about.

I don't believe that sign is "legal." It's probably their corporate cowardice way of getting the grabbers off their backs without actually having to do anything -- aside from insulting gun owners and sending a dangerous signal to those who fear being resisted.

2 comments:

Malachias said...

Not only does this sticker seem to be insufficient under Section 2923.1212, it is also oddly specific to semi-auto pistols. I wonder what might happen if one carried a revolver instead...

Henry said...

The Western Union money transfer sign already tells you all you need to know.