Friday, March 04, 2022

Speaking of Delusional...

They will exert significant influence over group standards of conduct... [More]

That's enough for me. Although I suspect "anything goes" in the Darkverse, or will, for those who would rather be Jack the Ripper than Jack the Giant Killer.

Anybody getting a "Ye shall be as gods" vibe out of this, and not just for Zuckerberg? Anybody seeing any problems with developing real-life addictions and how people who need another fix can be controlled? Sounds like that'll provoke demand for responsive regulatory laws and enforcers and everything that comes with that.

What about people who don't want to come back? What about developing psychoses? What about mindhackers and malware? Just rush into this with no impact studies?



1 comment:

Henry said...

"Who wants to be the last on their virtual block to have a virtual mansion?
I want to be a virtual homeless person, so I can force all the virtual Progressives to accommodate me.