Thursday, June 19, 2008

In All "Fairness"

From Michael Dukes:
I just signed a petition opposing the so-called "Fairness Doctrine" and similar efforts to silence conservative host like Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Glen Beck and myself.

Now I understand that liberal leaders are blocking an effort to protect the rights of conservatives.

At least if your looking for 'Fairness' this legislation should also apply to television/cable as well.

Please join me in signing this petition:

http://www.mrcaction.org/512/petition.asp?PID=16873840&NID=1

I'm not sure how much good this will do, but I like Michael and if he asks for my help that's good enough for me. I do, however, always caution against giving complete addresses and phone numbers on these things, and also advise checking the "no email" boxes.

No comments: