Tuesday, March 03, 2020

From the Man Who Surrounds Himself with Paid Lickspittles


You just don't touch stuff like that when other people are going to touching it afterward. I'm just spitballing here, but I'd say that's what happens when you're trying to pose as "just plain folks" and have absolutely no idea how to.

[Yuck!]
Of course, that's not a real AG Barr account, but the video sure is. The first thing that struck me is this is the malignant little control freak lecturing the rest of us on how to control the spread of coronavirus.

2 comments:

vintovka said...

You can expect no better from a stupid man. I truly believe he is stupid, but extraordinarily lucky in his business. What convinced me is his false and demeaning comments about people who do manual labor, no matter how skilled, such as farmers and machinists. I would like to see Little Mikey try his agricultural and mechanical ideas out on an island where he has no help, not even his army of bodyguards.

Henry said...

“I truly believe he is stupid, but extraordinarily lucky in his business.”

Or possibly, the unacknowledged son of Joe Biden?