Monday, October 18, 2021

Logan's Run

 That's an email I got from "Swing Red" asking for donations, offering such meaningless platitudes as:

 Each and every dollar raised will go directly to defending President trump’s standing as leader of the Republican Party.

Forget asking "How?" I'm more interested in "Who?" Especially since he didn't capitalize "Trump."

The email has a physical address at the bottom that turns up a recent Staten Island realty listing. Nice digs.

Their website is no help. And Who.Is tells us nothing because everything is "redacted for privacy."

The FEC shows no money activity in its financial summary but we do get a name and address, just not as nice and not on Staten Island. Logan Kyle Russell's got a nothing internet profile (leaving out the middle name helps) and it's just not worth my time or money to buy an online report.

Are there really Republicans who are smart enough to use the internet and dumb enough to fall for this? 

My guess is probably, because there's no shortage of idiots who believe Rick Scott and the NRSC and donate not realizing money they think will help advance the Trump agenda also helps Susan Collins'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My guess is probably, because there's no shortage of idiots who believe Rick Scott and the NRSC and donate not realizing money they think will help advance the Trump agenda also helps Susan Collins'."

I stopped contributing to any GOP organization when I became aware that my Representative at the time, Ms. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen was a tax and spend ,liberal, gun grabbing, NRA F rated, anti Castro hack. Since them, my "political speech" goes directly to those politicians and organizations that have proven that they deserve my support.