Thursday, November 18, 2021

Speaking of Lives That Matter...

Rapper Young Dolph fatally shot at Tennessee cookie shop ... Young Dolph had survived previous shootings. He was shot multiple times in September 2017 after a fight outside a Los Angeles hotel. In February of that year, his SUV was shot at in Charlotte, North Carolina, more than 100 times. [More]

I'd say "What am I doing to attract this and what lifestyle changes could I make to reduce the likelihood?" were definitely questions worth asking.

I'd also say this latest definitely wasn't happenstance or coincidence...

Try as I might, I can't find a white supremacist nexus for blame apportioning. I did, however, find a relevant quote:

"We're the only people on the planet who have been taught to sing and praise our demeanment. I'm a bitch. I'm a hoe. I'm a gangster. I'm a thug. I'm a dog. If you can train a people to demean and degrade themselves you can oppress them forever.  You can program them to kill themselves and they won't even know what happened." - Frances Cress Welsing

3 comments:

Henry said...

"Been taught?"
Who taught you that?
Was it Trump?

Anonymous said...

The 'rapper community' and its Negro sycophants are already twitting their solidarity, and probably screaming to take whitey's guns away.

Live like a dirtbag, die like a dirtbag.

Archer said...

A couple observations -- some my own, some seen elsewhere:

- The Brady crew is already blaming Tennessee's permit-less carry law, which went into effect July 1. However, if I were a betting man I'd put good money that the shooter couldn't legally carry a firearm, permit-less carry notwithstanding; even in "Constitutional Carry" states, one must legally possess a firearm in order to legally carry it, and if this "rapper shooting" follows the norm, the shooter has a rap sheet a mile long, resulting in him being a "prohibited person" who can't legally carry a gun now any more than he could before.

- A local to the area notes that the "cookie shop" in question is in a "sketchy" part of town, where many businesses are fronts for drug-trafficking gangs. With as much cash and fame as he has garnered, he could get excellent baked goods anywhere, so it's worth wondering why he's going into that part of town, "for cookies".

- What's the over-under on this being blamed on "white supremacists", despite the perpetrators in "rapper shootings" overwhelmingly having a melanin content similar to the victims?